- All products are added to your cart.
The new 600/750W MKII fixture has an increased boost of 750W, the highest on the market. Outperforms any 600W fixture and even any 750W (DE) fixture on the market in terms of PAR output, efficiency and PAR maintenance.
To make optimal use of the increased boost a newly developed DXO Dimlux Xtreme Output 600/750W 400V EL bulb has been installed which has superior properties. Normal 600W bulbs degrade rapidly above 720W in PAR maintenance. Super long-lasting - stays 95% efficient after 10000h operation.
THE FIRST CHOICE FOR PROFESSIONAL HORTICULTURALISTS MADE FOR BOOST!
The new developed DXO 600/750W 400V EL bulb is the best performing 400V EL bulb available. It’s the only bulb specifically designed for dimming AND boosting which results in the highest performance at boost without the PAR deprivation. It’s targeted for professional horticulturalists in the commercial food growing industry, which is largely down to its ability to pile on weight during the bloom phase. The extremely high PAR output and high PAR maintenance provide the best in class grow light and set a new benchmark for 600W 400V EL bulbs. Super long-lasting - stays 95% efficient after 10.000h operation!
HOW THE DXO DIMLUX XTREME OUTPUT 600/750W 400V EL LAMP WORKS:
The DXO 600/750W 400V EL bulb is a single-spectrum lamp with the most plant-useable light output of just about any 600 Watt bulb on the market. The bulb produces light mostly in the orange/red part of the spectrum for heavy flowering however, it does produce some light in the blue part of the spectrum making it suitable for vegging. It has been specifically designed to make the most of your HPS (400 Volt / 600 Watt) electronic system with boost where it will produce more plant-useable light photons, of a better spectrum, than any other 600 Watt bulb available.
DIMLUX EXPERT 600/750W EL UHF MKII
- Light Output PAR (PPF 400-700nm) 1506μmol/s @750W
- Light Output PAR Total (PPF 350-800nm) 1657μmol/s @750W
- System Photon Efficacy PAR (PPE 400-700nm) 1,94μmol/J @700-750W
- System Photon Efficacy PAR Total (PPE 350-800nm) 2,13μmol/J @700-750W
- Fitted with the Dimlux Xtreme Output 600/750W 400V EL Bulb
- Voltage 230V ±10V
- Power consumption @600W 616W 2.7A at 230V
- Power consumption @boost750W 770W, 3.4A at 230V
- Illumination surface @600W min. 0.78m2 (8.39ft2), max. 2m2 (21.52ft2)
- Illumination surface @750W min. 0.95m2 (10.22ft2), max 2.4m2 (25.83ft2)
- Input Frequency 50/60Hz
- Power Factor 0.99
- Ultra high frequency (UHF) Yes
- Controller Maxi Controller
- Dimensions 550x275x130mm (21.6”x10.8”x5.1”)
- Weight 5.1kg (11.24lbs)
- Unparalleled and highly efficient ballast driver: 97% efficient, 30% less losses than the old Dimlux Expert Series and therefore also lighter.
- Fitted as standard with the Ultra Optics Hybrid 98 reflector. This reflector has the highest reflector efficiency on the market with an overall efficiency of 98%, achieved by Miro 98 (99.99 silver) and the SBCS (Single Bounce Clear Sight) principle.
- Easy to replace with the Ultra Optics Wide 98 reflector or Ultra Optics Deep 98 reflector. Both reflectors have an efficiency of 98%, just like the Ultra Optics Hybrid 98.
- Single push button for setting the output power.
- 4-character status display with scrolling text. Status and error codes are fully shown on this display.
- Closed ballast design, for better protection of the electronics.
- Controllable with the current Maxi Controller and ready for the future digital controller platform