- All products are added to your cart.
- Name: OptiClimate 15000 PRO3 Inverter
- Cooling capacity: 15 kW (+ 8% boost)
- Dimensions: 1230 x 900 x 545 mm
- Weight: 170 kg
- Water consumption: 5 tot 9,5 liters per minute
- Power consumption: 3100W
- Dehumidification capacity: 270 liters per 24 hours
- Voltage: 230V - 400V
- Connection: 3 Phase 5x4mm² + D25-3F MCB
- Heating elements: 3x2700W
- Phase: 1 or 3
- Split Unit: No
- Extended Reach: No
Inverter technology ensures smooth control of temperature and humidity. Thanks to the inverter, the OptiClimate is able to continuously adjust the temperature continuously at the set temperature. OptiClimate inverter responds instantly to the smallest differences between the set and actual temperature. The technique prevents that the compressor continously turns on and off on and turn in order to prevent electricity peaks. This allows the OptiClimate inverter to consume less water and energy and creates a more uniform temperature and humidity as well. This technique also has a 'soft-start' function which increases the speed of the compressor in order to preven high start-up electricity.
The OptiClimate inverter has the unique feature that it's a multi-phase compressor and thus can be connected to 230-240V 1-phase and 400v 3-phase!
Download the user manual of the OptiClimate 15000 PRO3 Inverter: